Health and Fitness Tips
15 minutes Belly- blasting Workout
Want to get rid of your belly fat effectively? Diet alone isn’t going to do the trick- you need to mix a lot of exercise. The exercise you do will need to target your core muscles as well as your upper body. Check out this awesome 15 minute belly blasting workout our training experts have come up with to help you target your belly fat.
- Mountain Climbing:
Start out with 60 seconds of mountain climbers. Assume the push-up position, but instead of dropping into a push-up bring your knee up to your chest one at a time. A great core and cardio workout! Rest for 15 seconds after.
- Plank Variations:
Start in the plank position, hold for a count of 5, then move into Side plank on your right arm. Hold for another 5-count, then back to regular Plank for a 5-count, then Side Plank on your left arm for a 5-count. Repeat this cycle three times for a total of 60 seconds. Rest for 15 seconds after.
- Squat Jumps:
Do this exercise as fast as you can for 30 seconds, fitting in as many squat jumps as possible. Simply squat until your hands touch the floor, then explode upward and push yourself off the floor in a jump. Rest for 30 seconds after.
Once you’ve gone through this cycle once, its time to repeat it all over again. Do it twice and your entire body will be shaking and drained!
The reason this workout is so effective is because it combines core work with cardio, upper body and lower body exercise. You’ll find that it will burn fat quick so if you’re looking to lose weight and flatten your tummy this work out is definitely for you.
10 ways to lose love handles
- Walk for 30 minutes per day in addition to your regular work out
- Do 30 crunches, 30 seconds of plank, and 30 seconds of side plank (per side) every day.
- Cut back on sodas. The sugar in soda goes straight to your waistline, including your hips.
- Spend 15 minutes peddling as hard as you can on a stationary bike
- Stop smoking. Smoking not only stops you from having energy to do exercise, but it slows down your metabolism.
- Drink more water.
- Clean out your garage, moving all the boxes yourself
- Bring out your jump rope and use it for at least 15 minutes a day. Its one of the best forms of cardio to get rid of belly fat.
- Focus on your obliques. When training your core , give your side muscles some extra attention every week
- Go for whole wheat rather than white and refined wheat products. White flour goes straight to your belly.
There are so many things you can do to get rid of your love handles. Just give it time and keep putting in the effort and they’ll disappear before you know it.